TEDA Puhua International Hospital (TEDA) is a joint venture of Asia Pacific Medical Group and China’s largest and most advanced International Cardiovascular Hospital. TEDA was approved by Joint Commission International (JCI) In June 2009 and it passed its review in July 2012, making TEDA the first hospital in mainland China which has earned and maintained Joint Commission International (JCI) international certification in the cardiovascular field. TEDA is also the only hospital in China which has earned three Joint Commission International (JCI) Gold Bars.
TEDA is mandated to provide first class medical services for cardiovascular disease-related patients as well as to provide for the application of advanced stem cell technology in the treatment of Cardiovascular Disease. At TEDA,the patient not only receives the highest level of treatment from world class cardiovascular specialists but also enjoys the five-star patient services on a level with the finest international hotels.
Stem Cell Therapy is used at TEDA to treat diseases such as Coronary Heart Disease (CHD), Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD) (including post-myocardial infarction) and Heart Failure.
1. Stem Cell Therapy injection through a vein
2. Stem Cell Therapy through a coronary artery
3. Stem Cell Therapy through the epicardial (surgical) approach
• Ages eligible for treatment: 18-70 years old.
• Genders eligible for treatment: both.
• Patients consent to medical procedure.
• Without any other serious chronic diseases.
• Without allergies to the medications or bio-products used.
Exclusion and Follow-Up Criteria:
These criteria are several, and will be discussed during the patient's individual evaluation. Most patients do not have exclusion criteria, and most patients can easily comply with the criteria for follow-up.
TEDA Puhua International Hospital (TEDA) treats conditions that contribute to cardiovascular diseases:
1. Heart Failure;
2. Ischemic Heart Disease;
3. Congenital Heart Disease;
4. Coronary Heart Disease;
5. Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease,