Beijing Puhua International Hospital (BPIH) has a team of specialists on hand to help you deal with a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries. BPIH has in-house radiology and x-ray to help diagnose the patients' condition as well as the latest in medical technology to help provide the patients with timely treatment and full recovery.
At Beijing Puhua International Hospital, the orthopedic team treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports injuries such as:
• General Injuries
• Joint Pain
• Muscular Related Pain and Injuries
• Back and Spinal Problems
• Sports Injuries
Dr. Nizar Al-Salahat
Dr. Al-Salahat received his medical degree from the University of Aleppo in Syria in 2000. Dr. Al-Salahat has worked in the fields of orthopedics, emergency medicine and family medicine for more than 12 years, on 3 different continents.
Dr. Al-Salahat has been certified by the European Board of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery-EBOT, as well as the Jordanian Medical Board and has membership to the Alumni Orthopedic of the Swiss Orthopedic Association. Dr. Al-Salahat also has many years of experience in sports medicine and is a member of the American International Federation of Sports Medicine. He is board-certified in both Orthopedics & Trauma Surgery and Emergency & Family Practice. Dr. Nizar has worked in China as Chief Medical Officer at international clinics in several cities in China and has served as the expedition physician to a number of remote sites. In addition, he has published numerous papers on emergency and orthopedics-related topics.
Dr. Al-Salahat now serves as the Medical Director of Puhua International Hospitals - Shuangjing, and consults as an orthopedic surgeon at Puhua International Hospitals, Temple of Heaven. He speaks Fluent English and Arabic as well as conversational Chinese.
Dr. Yu Qiang
Director of Podiatry Department
Dr. Yu graduated from the Department of Clinical Medicine of Qinghai Clinical College. At present, Dr. Yu is the Director of Podiatry Department at Puhua International Hospitals-Temple of Heaven. He has worked in the Orthopedics Department of Puhua International Hospitals-Temple of Heaven for the past 12 years. During this time he has treated thousands of patients, which has allowed him to acquire great clinical experience and expertise. Dr. Yu has also accumulated substantial overseas experience. In the USA, he acquired post-graduate training in the advanced prevention and treatment of ankle diseases when he trained at the Orthopedics Department of Highland Hospital in Los Angeles, and at the North Bay Podiatry Center in San Francisco.
His areas of specialization include: Acronyx, onychia lateralis, lumbocrural pain, degenerative osteoarthrosis, and other ankle diseases and podiatry and orthopedic disorders.
Individualized treatment plans include the following:
• Injury prevention and advice: An active life can sometimes lead to injuries. Our specialists are here to offer advice and guidance in exercising correctly and avoiding injuries. This will help to maintain an active lifestyle, while avoiding pain and periods of inactivity due to injury.
• Injury diagnosis and treatment: In the event of an injury, our team of experts are here to quickly diagnose and treat your situation with the latest-technology equipments and techniques for a fast recovery with as little downtime as possible.
• Pain management: Pain management is important both immediately after and during the recovery period. In order for patient’s recovery to be as smooth as possible, the pain experts at BPIH will tailor an individual pain management solution to each patient’s needs, with a range of options from medication to alternative therapies.
• Recovery: Each patient who comes to BPIH is treated according to their individual needs, and with full recovery in mind. From acute treatment to long-term rehabilitation, our departments will work together to offer a complete approach to recovery, and to restore functions.